jueves, 14 de enero de 2021

Pity in your Pit

I was petrified
As I saw this jaguar
Approaching me slowly
All feline in her look
But just not right
The lack of taste 
Was aggressive to the eye

Closer she seemed over weighted
A bit too much making up that face
Hair all dark until the end
Blond tips as fake as the smile

But I was bored
It was the weekend
I was broke
As my heart was done
Maybe she might be fun

But again
Too old as mature as a raisin
So soon menopause will come
No baby with pop put of her

Kind of smart she seems to be
But how could I forget 
my beloved ice queen
All perfect cold and blond
As all women should be

Driving her car
Managing the world
Escaping me
As she should do
If I can not be
As perfect as I should be

She is right for me tonight
Not a doll, not gourmet or Gal Gadot
But niceness lead blthe way
I try to change her
If she can improve
She will be my beauty 
Come and see

She is kind of pretty
And maybe obedient
If she deserves me
I will give it a try
But she has to get it
No strings attached
To this amazing 
Knight in shining armor


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog