miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2022

insomniac 💤

3 . Mommy woke me up as I do not breath
5 . I woke up on a plastic chamber at the children's hospital
4 . d.ddy is back from the bar, he wants his little girl to dance beside his whiskey
7  Close your eyes, sweet 17 years old prince will 💋 you 
7.5 Prince hurting good bye,  "so you do not forget this"
8 Cries outside our room. Please D.ddy, no!
17 D.ddy's back home, behave
18 You will replace my M.mmy.
33  B.by died two weeks ago at 5 week, I did not have the ❤️ to tell you sooner.
34 You are not insomniac, it's just an excuse to quit your job, you are hypochondriac as your M.m.
35  🐕 Barking all night
36 . Roomm.te lurking out my door or locking me out if the flat
37  🌧️ on the roof, 24 hrs, 7 days a week, 6 months lasting storm
38  Roomm.tes parties after 11pm, every night except Saturday
40... Peace and snoring 😴

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog