lunes, 3 de agosto de 2026

Criminogenesis

Cognition or will are affected by substances? Is the psychopathy on your detached behavior that objectified other? Is there remorse, do you regret the pulsation of being animalistic? How come you could easily satisfy basic needs at the same time that you triggered the worse fears? Might it be mentally handicapped by trauma? No, cruelty is a manifestation of will. Being a human ruin is it just a consequence of the egocentric manipulation of others. Your humanity gave you the emotional urge to seek for love, caregiving was the trap. Yesterday while reading the wounded book of another woman about her past, I reflected. Just picking up pieces of identity, I experienced dysfunctionality. Caregiving was conditional and validation was given by silence. I escaped only at 36. Now at 47 I am ultimate ready to condemn both of treason. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog